One of the difficulties of planning a family vacation is that what is fun for the kids might not be a stress-free family vacation for the adults. And what is stress-free for the adults might not be fun for the kids!
Plan a trip to Disney World? How do I avoid the crowds! Take a trip to Europe? Hotel, car rental, and restaurant logistics! Road trip? How do we keep the kids entertained? Simply hit the beach? Well, that one might be both stress free and fun but is not the type of vacation those of us who like to be active generally prefer.
So for a fun and stress-free family vacation, consider taking an organized tour.
Advantages of Organized Family Tours
- You don’t have to do the planning.
- You don’t have to do the driving.
- You don’t have to answer questions like “Can we do this?” or “When will we get there?”
- You do get to watch your kid (s) have fun. It is amazing to see how much fun kids can have in a structured, relaxed, fun environment.
- You get to have fun yourself, at times with your kids and at times with the other adults or even relaxing on your own. Splitting the group up for some events and keeping it together for others is one of the secrets that make these tours so fun.
Travel Montana Family Tours
At Travel Montana, we have been running active family vacations for over 10 years via our sister company, Zephyr Adventures. We currently offer two family vacations: a Family Vacation in Yellowstone and a Montana Family Vacation (currently our June 27 – July 1 public family tour has space available for one more family!) near Red Lodge, our home base. You can choose to participate with your own private group of as small as four people. Or you can choose to participate when we have a public vacation running, which is a great way to intermingle with other families while on vacation.
Either way, for a stress-free family vacation consider doing an organized tour next time!